Nov 14, 2009

Hi, this is my first blog

Hi, today was "Anthariksh Jnan" (Exhibition)in my school and also Childrens'day, this year in our school is Astronomy year, and i am participating in Computer Science and in Computer Science i am explaining about Macromedia Flash and i have also done a small presentation based on 'Astronomy' using Macromedia Flash. It started at 9:00 AM .I enjoyed a lot this day having fun and explaining about my project to those who came to our exhibiton. And i had Masal Dosa cost of Rs.15 it was not so good and it was smaller in size too and price of it was not reasonable according to me, and i was tired of explaining and the time was 4:00 o' clock when i left the school. And reached home at 4:20 and had my snacks and took some rest by entertaining myself by watching TV and working on computer and the time was 6:00 o' clock it was time for my tution. My tution timing is 5:00 to 7:oo or 7:30 and saturday the timing is 2:00 to 3:00 3:30 but because that today is Childrens' day it's 6:00 to 7:00 i had fun with my with my friends after reading by playing and giggling with friends and came back home at 7:30. And went out with my dad outside to buy a magazine it is little far but walkable distance and came back home at 8:30 and after watching TV for somewhile i had my dinner and came to browse in computer and my dad said to post a blog even i too started and it was cool then i posted this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment